Are you a student looking for an internship? We might have exactly what you’re looking for!
Internship – Community Management
Company & Job Description memit is a Danish startup aiming to change the way we save and share content on the internet and laying the foundations for a new breed of knowledge-based communities. We’re growing fast – and want to grow even faster. That’s why – starting today or after the summer holiday and running for the rest of 2013 – we are seeking a community management intern to help spread the word, build engagement, and keep users happy all around the world – plus helping getting the day-to-day operations of the office running! In turn you’re given the chance of being part of a vibrant startup, working with state-of-the-art technologies, front-running a new paradigm of sharing on the web, building identities and getting smarter. Together. As intern you’re going to work out of one of the most exiting social media offices in Copenhagen – namely the KOMFO headquarter in Vestergade, where memit resides. You’re going to be surrounded by the best-thinking social media marketeers and strategists you’ll ever come across. memit itself is serious business as well. We’re founded by Rune Alblas and Jan Futtrup Kjær – the founder of Social Semantic – and backed by UK and US-based angel investors.
The ideal candidate:
- Is outgoing, sociable and easily connects to other people
- Operates confidently on various social media platforms, knows how to share and fuel discussions
- Speaks and writes both Danish and English with great ease
- Is passionate about tech, internet and social media
- Is a student or recent graduate in e.g. Communication, IT, Business, Media Management or similar.
- Professional and personal development
- An inspiring and enjoyable work environment
- The opportunity to influence
- Great network opportunities
- Professional office experience in the center of Copenhagen.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and we expect you to participate full time. We invite people continuously for interviews, so submit your application today. Send to: email@example.com. Please write “Internship – Community Management” in the subject field. Remember to state when your internship should start. We look forward to receiving your application.